We offer full restoration and bespoke build services, whether it’s a factory quality concourse restoration on a rare or collectable classic, a back date, hot rod project or you would like to discuss building something unique we have the skill and understanding to make it a reality.
We have been Porsche specialists for over 25 years, during which time have accumulated a great deal of expertise and experience. We have assembled a skilled team lead by our master restorer Graham Hill. We are capable of refinishing or rebuilding your special Porsche to a world class standard.
Recent Restoration projects include a near priceless ‘73 RS Touring, ’68 356 Cab and a 65’ 356 coupe.
Recent Bespoke Builds include our famous “JagerBomb” ’85 930 Turbo, the UK’s first supercharged 964 4s Cab and a gorgeous ’79 SC backdate, hotrod project.
Our Restoration Department can take on a wide range of projects, Including
- Bodywork – Metal and Paintwork
- Accident repair – Minor or Major we can quietly handle all aspects
- Convertible hoods and Targa Tops – we have lots of experience
- Trim – Refresh, Repair or Refinish
- Carpets – Factory or Tailor made
- Leather, Vinyl or Cloth Interiors
- Dial restoration and Refinishing
- Engine and mechanical restoration, enhancement and detailing
- Wheel refurbishment, alloy wheel repairs and refinishing
“..Graham at Williams Crawford provided me with every confidence throughout the project. Planning and coming up with a brief was really tricky for me, the staff helped massively. I couldn’t be happier with my newly restored 356 SC”
“..my 911 AKA tropic thunder had seen better days and really needed some attention, after meeting the team at Williams Crawford we embarked on a epic journey the result being one of the nicest 911s on the planet!”
Restoration news from the blog..
We cannot adequately convey just how extra special (in a showroom of special) that this 928 is. It is the amazing originality that sets this gorgeous Porsche apart. Look through the detailed pictures