This Jaguar has recently been restored with many upgrades that improve performance, safety, comfort and reliability…….. a Jaguar to use and enjoy.
We believe over £130,000 was invested to create this special XK150.
It has covered only a few thousand miles since completion of the rebuild in 2014, the owner enjoyed two excursions to Le Mans Classic, proving it’s competence.
Improvements include: electro-hydraulic power steering, halogen headlamps, 12 volt conversion, uprated starter motor and fuel pump. This Jaguar now runs on unleaded and the rear engine seal has been upgraded. A Kenlowe fan has been fitted for superior cooling and the original brakes have been replaced with Coopercraft discs, pads and servo. Plus there’s a modern navigation and digital music system installed, though cleverly hidden within the glovebox.
The list of works carried out is extensively catalogued in folders of invoices and receipts along with photographic records of the rebuild.
- Engine rebuilt.
- Gearbox rebuilt.
- Overdrive rebuilt.
- Rear axle stripped and rebuilt.
- Front and rear brakes up-rated.
- Power steering added using M & C Wilkinson Ltd equipment.
- New wiring harness.
- Electronics converted to 12 volt negative earth, with alternator.
- SU carburettors rebuilt, with ram air system.
- New distributor.
- High capacity radiator with header tank.
- New Fuel tank.
- Guy Broad Rear spring upgrade.
- Biscuit leather interior with burgundy carpets.
- Upgraded stainless steel 15″ spoked wheels.
- Mota Lita walnut steering wheel.
- Restored instruments.
- Walnut facia
The result is something special. Available now for a fraction of today’s build cost, a real opportunity to enjoy an XK150.