One owner from new.
Porsche supplied just 16 Carrera 4 cabriolets to the UK for the 1998 model year; We may be able to confirm soon if it is ‘the last one in the UK’.
Maintained to the highest standard with stamps in the book at 1,647 miles, 3,634 miles, 5,016 miles, 7,087 miles, 8,937 miles, 11,058 miles, 12,984 miles, 14,525 miles and 16,208 miles by Porsche.
Supplied by OPC Exeter on 6th March 1998, this 911 cost over £83,000 new!
- Arctic silver metallic
- Boxster Red full leather interior
- Lowered suspension
- 18″ Technology wheels (lightweight hollow spoke)
- Wheel caps (Arctic Silver, MY1998) with colored Porsche crest
- Wind deflector
- Climate control
- Auto remote cabriolet closing
- Blaupunkt Amsterdam TCM 127 radio/cassette/telephone
- CD Autochanger CD
- Stainless steel door entry guards
- Chrome exhaust trims
It would suit the most discerning enthusiast / collector. One of the very last and with top specification and lowest mileage. The one thing here we cannot offer – it is not cheap today, but in years to come?