Immaculate 997 Carrera 2 S, 2005 model year.
Previously supplied by us and maintained here in our workshop since 2014.
Service book stamps in 2006 at 7,929 miles, 2008 at 13,357, 2010 at 20,491 miles, 2012 at 25,187 miles (all OPC), 2014 at 28,723 miles, 2017 at 30,798 miles and 2019 at 31,353 miles (all Williams Crawford).
We have also just fitted brand new front brake discs and pads.
The interior is unusual, a greenish/grey known officially as Palm green. Full leather with silver stitching, extending across the seats, dash and doors.
- 19″ Carrera S five-spoke alloys with Porsche crest coloured centre caps.
- Electrically adjustable seats with memory for the driver’s side.
- Sports steering wheel with Tiptronic gear change buttons.
- PCM 2 (Porsche Communication Management) radio/CD plus telephone and navigation modules.
- BOSE Surround Sound System
- Cruise control
- Automatic air conditioning.
- Xenon headlights with headlamp wash system.
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
2 keys plus valet key, book pack, service book and driver’s manual.