A hard-to-find Targa version of the 997.
6-speed manual Carrera 4 S, so all wheel drive and the 3.8 litre flat 6 delivering 355 bhp.
First registered in November 2006 and supplied by the Porsche Centre at Silverstone, this is a 2007 model.
Meteor grey metallic with full leather interior (seats, dash and door panels) in black with silver stitching.
- Sport Chrono Plus
- Cruise control
- Galvano Silver center console
- PCM with Navigation and telephone modules
- BOSE surround sound system
- CD autochanger
Standard equipment includes:
- PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management)
- 19″ Carrera S alloys
- Bi-Xenon headlights
- 3-spoke Sports steering wheel