High spec, looks like new.
Jet black metallic and sporting 20″ RS Spyder Design alloys.
The interior is black leather with silver stitching and heated front seats with the Porsche crest embossed into the headrests, the dash and trims are high gloss piano black . The rear seats split 60/40 and can be folded flat for carrying larger loads. The rear cabin also has the benefit of optioned side airbags as an additional safety feature.
The options chosen on this Macan totalled almost £14,000 and include:
- Bi-Xenon lighting system including PDLS
- Power steering Plus
- Speed limit indicator
- ParkAssist (front and rear) with reversing camera
- SportsDesign exterior mirrors
- Sideblades painted in exterior colour
- Roof rails in aluminium
- Panoramic roof system
- Door-sill guards in brushed aluminium
- Mechanical roll up sunblinds for rear side windows
- PCM (Porsche Communication Management) with digital radio, CD player, universal audio interface.
- Navigation system.
- BOSE surround sound
- Compass display
- Electronic Towbar system
- 18” collapsible spare wheel
- Fire extinguisher
Both keys, book pack, driver’s manual and service book.
Supplied by OPC Exeter and owned locally by one of our clients, this Macan had its first service 2,000 miles ago in November 2018.
The 3.0 litre V6 twin turbo diesel engine which is now a rare opportunity and impossible to replace like for like. These fabulous and economic variants are highly desirable.
Producing 258 bhp and 580 Nm torque, this is an SUV with great off-road capabilities that drives and handles like a sports car. This Macan also has the option of PASM (Porsche Active Suspension Management), an electronic damping system which continuously adjusts to the changing road conditions.
There is no doubting it is pure Porsche through and through.