Job Opportunity: Parts Manager
Here at Williams Crawford, we are proud to employ great colleagues who are passionate about their roles and genuine customer service, and care about each other. We have amazing customers who share our passion for Porsche and cars in general.
When looking for the right candidates, we recognise everyone has different needs, considerations, and aspirations. So, if you are an experienced Parts Manager and fancy a change in career, please apply to join our great team and be part of our future.
Williams Crawford is an independent Porsche specialist located in Saltash and is on the lookout for a dedicated Parts Manager. As our new Parts Manager, you will join our friendly team which will see you working 5 days per week, Monday to Friday 08.30am – 17.00pm.
Salary: £26000 – £32000 per year dependent on experience
As a Parts Manager at Williams Crawford, we will be looking for you to be able to demonstrate:
- Self-motivated to manage the parts and work closely with our Workshop Manager
- Experience working with parts sourcing, stocking and sales is essential
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in the Motor industry
- Display a high level of customer service
- IT Literacy
- Brilliant levels of communication written or verbal
- Enthusiastic, team player, flexible
We require an experienced Parts Manager who can provide a thorough service to our customers internally and externally to ensure our business needs are met. Your main duties will include:
- Identify the internal and external customer vehicle parts required and source them from varied known sources etc. Porsche parts systems are provided to assist this process.
- Stock management to maintain correct stock profiles for customer requirements.
- To drive the sales of seasonal products and deliver first class customer service to upsell products.
- To understand key performance targets and support your colleagues and team to achieve them.
- To understand and provide excellent customer service through various communication methods.
- To enjoy being part of our team, which is currently 24 strong.
Should you wish to apply and be part of our brilliant team please send your CV through to email@example.com and you can be assured your application will be acknowledged in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26000-£32000 per year dependent on experience.