Regardless of the age, model or value of your Porsche, we have the experience to take care of you and your Porsche with honesty and expertise.
We cover 70 years of Porsche, we service and repair everything from the earliest to the newest. Porsche models can be broadly split into classic & modern groups. Classics include 356 (for which we have a world expert available), classic 911, 912, 914, 964 & 993 models plus the transaxle cars, the 924, 944, 968 and 928. The modern era covers 996, 997, 991, Boxster & Cayman (986,987, 981 & 718) plus Cayenne, Macan and Panamera. At any one time, we have 60 to 70 Porsche on site.
We look after clients throughout the South West of England, in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. Many travel from further afield to enjoy a break whilst their Porsche is being tended by us. Some ship their cars from as far away as Hong Kong and the USA.
With the nearest Official Porsche Centres in Exeter and Bristol supplying ever increasing numbers of new Porsche, we are here to take over when their warranties expire.
A key benefit for a Porsche owner is that, as an independent, we have flexibility in our approach to solving problems in a way that an Official Porsche Centre cannot match. We may be able to repair rather than replace. We may fit an upgrade part, better suited than the original. The upgraded IMS (Intermediate Shaft Bearing) is one example.
We have a team of excellent technicians with a broad variety of special skills and expert knowledge who love the marque. We do not run bonus schemes in the workshop, purely an expectation for our team to deliver honest, expert advice rather than making up numbers to meet a weekly figure.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call 01752 840307 and select the service option and speak to Wendy in our service reception. Alternatively, pop in for a chat and make a booking in person. A warm welcome awaits and a technician is always available to discuss the details.
What we do:
- Regular Servicing. Keeping the history of your Porsche up-to-date with stamps in the service book.
- General maintenance. We are here to fix everything, from a simple headlight bulb to a complete engine build, including everything in between.
- Diagnostics. We have the diagnostic software for older and the later models.
- Health Check. We offer an honest assessment. We will give you a clear picture and advise on what should be done soon, what can be left until later and what is likely to be necessary in the future.
- Accident repair. Demand your Porsche gets repaired by a reputable Porsche workshop. If the worst happens, call us. We can make the arrangements to recover your vehicle, work with the insurers and repair to a standard that is suitable for your Porsche. We do not have contracts with insurers and therefore are free to demand a budget sufficient to do the job correctly.
- MOT for Porsche.
- Four wheel alignment and corner balancing. We can make sure your Porsche operates at its optimum. Not only improving the handling, but the stability and the tyre wear.
- Air conditioning. Checks, maintenance and repair.