Porsche Servicing and Repair.
We service all Porsche. From 992 to classic air-cooled Porsche 356, Cayenne to Cayman and Boxster.
You have more choice of solutions when you service your Porsche with us. Our Independance allows more flexibility than an Official Porsche Centre (OPC) without compromising on the quality. We have clients throughout Devon, Cornwall and Somerset, and can offer click and collect or Collection/delivery.
Original parts or an alternative. We may recommend a repair rather than a replacement. or suggest a stronger solution than the original. Care of you, the customer and your car come first, which is why we do not run bonus schemes for the technicians, and why we do not ‘look for work’ in order to meet a target. We will give you honest, straightforward advice.
We welcome all models and ages of Porsche with the same degree of care, interest and enthusiasm. You can speak directly with ‘your’ technician and be sure that someone cares. It’s not just a garage offering Porsche servicing, it’s our way of life.
When you book, speak to Wendy on 01752 840307.
Loan Cars are available (nice modern, clean reliable hatchbacks).
If you would like to make an appointment, please call 01752 840307, select the service option and speak to Wendy in our service reception. Alternatively, pop in for a chat and make a booking in person and discuss your needs with Pete our Workshop Controller.
What we do:
- Regular Servicing. Keeping the history of your Porsche up-to-date with stamps in the service book.
- General maintenance. We are here to fix everything, from a simple headlight bulb to a complete engine build, including everything in between.
- Diagnostics. We have the diagnostic software for older and the later models.
- Health Check. We offer an honest assessment. We will give you a clear picture and advise on what should be done soon, what can be left until later and what is likely to be necessary in the future.
- Accident repair. Demand your Porsche gets repaired by a reputable Porsche workshop. If the worst happens, call us. We can make the arrangements to recover your vehicle, work with the insurers and repair to a standard that is suitable for your Porsche. We do not have contracts with insurers and therefore are free to demand a budget sufficient to do the job correctly.
- MOT for Porsche.
- Four wheel alignment and corner balancing. We can make sure your Porsche operates at its optimum. Not only improving the handling, but the stability and the tyre wear. (Click here for more information on the system we use)
- Air conditioning. Checks, maintenance and repair.