From near new Porsche 991 to classic air cooled Porsche 356, we service, repair and care for over 60 years of Porsche.
We offer a real alternative to Official Porsche Centres with clients throughout Devon and Cornwall bringing their Porsche to us. In fact, we have Porsche customers sending their cars from the UK, Europe, Asia and North America too.
Because we are independent Porsche specialists we are more flexible than an OPC can be. We can repair rather than replace with new and often provide better, stronger solutions than Porsche are able to offer. We do not run bonus schemes in the workshop, purely an expectation for our team to deliver honest, expert advice rather than ‘looking for work’ to meet a target.
We welcome all models and ages of Porsche with the same degree of care, interest and enthusiasm. You can speak directly with ‘your’ technician and be sure that someone cares. It’s not just a garage offering Porsche servicing, it’s our way of life.
When you book, speak to Wendy on 01752 840307.
Loan Cars are available (nice modern, clean reliable hatchbacks).
What we do:
- Regular Servicing. Keeping the history of your Porsche up-to-date with stamps in the service book.
- General maintenance. We are here to fix everything, from a simple headlight bulb to a complete engine build, including everything in between.
- Diagnostics. We have the diagnostic software for older and the later models.
- Health Check. We offer an honest assessment. We will give you a clear picture and advise on what should be done soon, what can be left until later and what is likely to be necessary in the future.
- Accident repair. Demand your Porsche gets repaired by a reputable Porsche workshop. If the worst happens, call us. We can make the arrangements to recover your vehicle, work with the insurers and repair to a standard that is suitable for your Porsche. We do not have contracts with insurers and therefore are free to demand a budget sufficient to do the job correctly.
- MOT for Porsche.
- Four wheel alignment and corner balancing. We can make sure your Porsche operates at its optimum. Not only improving the handling, but the stability and the tyre wear. (Click here for more information on the system we use)
- Air conditioning. Checks, maintenance and repair.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call 01752 840307, select the service option and speak to Wendy in our service reception. Alternatively, pop in for a chat and make a booking in person and discuss your needs with Pete our Workshop Controller.