Be safe this winter with Williams Crawford.
TOP TIPS FOR COLD WINTER MOTORING
- Can’t open the door? Windows freezing to the aperture. Warm water in a poly bag will unfreeze the window, without adding more water to freeze, and less risk of thermal shock breaking your glass.
- Wiper blades – ensure they are released from your icy screen before operating them.
- Check washer fluid concentrate, using correct or increasing intensity helps prevent frozen washers and can help dissolve icy windscreens.
- Check your tyres, Tread and pressure: Tread, you want to have a minimum of 3 mm tread and pay particular notice to the tread on the very inside of the tyre. Maintain pressures to manufacturer spec.
- Heating: Your car will warm and defrost faster using the recirculation button, however, switching it back to fresh air will reduce internal fogging once you get going.
- Lights: Keep them clean.
- Go calmly, give plenty of extra space to the car in front, relax!
- Call us if you need help. Be safe
FREE WINTER CHECK WHILE YOU WAIT
Speak to Jon, our Customer Service Advisor to find out more.
Available from the 3rd – 31st January 2023…..To book call Jon 01752 840307 (Option 1)
GETTING INTO YOUR ICY PORSCHE
Richard Williams takes us through a nice little tip of how to gain entry to your Porsche in the icy weather…